TM Capital is pleased to announce that we served as exclusive financial advisor to Core Services Corporation in its sale to Syntax Systems, a portfolio company of Novacap. Core Services is a leading provider of cloud managed services, application managed services, remote monitoring and consulting services to clients utilizing Oracle technologies. TM Capital worked closely with Core Services’ founder and senior leadership team to develop an investment thesis highlighting Core Services’ superior delivery capabilities supported by the Company’s proprietary technology and highly skilled employee base. TM’s tailored marketing process ultimately attracted a high caliber strategic partner with the resources necessary to capitalize on Core’s numerous growth opportunities.
- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Core Services Corporation in its sale to Syntax Systems, a portfolio company of Novacap
- Core Services provides a comprehensive suite of cloud managed services, application managed services, remote monitoring and consulting services to clients utilizing Oracle enterprise software
- Montreal-based Syntax Systems provides Oracle JD Edwards consulting and cloud managed services to clients across North America
- Novacap, which acquired Syntax Systems in 2016, is a Canadian private equity firm with over $1.6 billion of assets under management
- The combined Company will be a leading Oracle-focused cloud services, hosting and consulting services provider to mid-sized and large enterprises through operations across the U.S., Canada, India and Argentina
- The sale of Core Services is TM’s sixth transaction in the Oracle ecosystem
What Our Clients are Saying
“When I made the decision to sell the business I founded over 25 years ago, I knew I needed an advisor who shared my passion and brought the same tireless work ethic that I expect of my employees. From my first meeting with TM Capital, they never wavered in their dedication to the pursuit of my goals. TM Capital invested the time to understand the nuances of my business, gain the trust of my senior leadership team and develop a bespoke strategy perfectly tailored to my objectives. TM Capital’s professionals were the epitome of integrity, creativity and diligence from start to finish and ultimately engineered a great outcome for me, my people and my customers.”
-Jim Bistis, CEO & Founder, Core Services Corporation
About TM Capital
TM Capital Corp. is a partner-owned investment banking firm based in New York, Boston and Atlanta which has completed over 300 transactions with a combined value in excess of $19 billion. Since 1989, we have advised clients navigating a full range of critical transactions including complex mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financings, minority and majority recapitalizations, restructurings, and advisory services including takeover defense, fairness and solvency opinions and valuations. We have built deep industry expertise in key sectors, and our team regularly publishes research highlighting current and emerging trends in targeted industries and markets. TM Capital is a member firm of Oaklins, the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor with over 700 M&A professionals in over 60 offices operating in the major financial centers in the world. Members have closed over 1,500 transactions totaling more than $75 billion in value over the past five years.