New York, NY – ACG New York and The M&A Advisor announced today the names of companies, transactions and dealmakers selected as finalists for the ACG New York Champion’s Awards, the two organizations’ annual tribute to the outstanding achievements of participants in the middle market M&A industry.
TM Capital is pleased to have been selected as a finalist in the following categories:
- Investment Bank of the Year
- Deal of the Year, Business & Financial Services: MTI Acquired by Vestar Capital Partners
- Deal of the Year, Consumer/Retail: Superior Acquired by Hostess
- Deal of the Year, Manufacturing/Industrials: Vanguard Acquired by Stephens
- Deal of the Year, Technology, Media, and Telecom: Cutter Acquired by NRI
- Deal of the Year, Cross Border: Pride Equipment Acquired by Sunbelt Rentals
- Dealmaker of the Year: David Felts
- Dealmaker of the Year: Paul Smolevitz
Winners will be announced at the Awards Gala on Thursday, June 15 at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. More information on the 7th Annual Champion’s Awards can be found here.
About TM Capital
TM Capital Corp. is a partner-owned investment banking firm based in New York, Boston and Atlanta, which has completed over 300 transactions with a combined value in excess of $19 billion. Since 1989, we have advised clients navigating a full range of critical transactions, including complex mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financings, minority and majority recapitalizations, restructurings, and advisory services including takeover defense, fairness and solvency opinions and valuations. We have built deep industry expertise in key sectors and our team regularly publishes research highlighting current and emerging trends in targeted industries and markets. TM Capital is a member firm of Oaklins, the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor with over 700 M&A professionals in over 60 offices operating in the major financial centers in the world. Members have closed over 1,500 transactions totaling more than $75 billion in value over the past five years.