TM Capital Advises J.E. Berkowitz in its Sale to Consolidated GlassNovember 2016 | News & Press
TM Capital is pleased to announce that we served as exclusive financial advisor to J.E. Berkowitz, L.P. (“J.E. Berkowitz”) in its sale to Consolidated Glass Holdings, Inc., a portfolio company of Grey Mountain Partners. J.E. Berkowitz fabricates a full suite of glass products, including insulating, engineered, tempered and laminated glass, for a range of commercial buildings. TM Capital assisted J.E. Berkowitz in identifying and attracting a strategic partner in Consolidated Glass Holdings committed to supporting our client’s many growth opportunities.
- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to J.E. Berkowitz, L.P. (“J.E. Berkowitz”) in its sale to Consolidated Glass Holdings, Inc., a portfolio company of Grey Mountain Partners, LLC
- J.E Berkowitz fabricates a full suite of glass products including insulating, engineered, tempered and laminated glass for a range of commercial buildings
- The Company is a critical value-added glass fabricator providing premium products, coupled with design and project management services
- Consolidated Glass Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the architectural, security and custom glass and metal fabrication businesses
- Grey Mountain Partners, LLC is a middle-market private equity firm with approximately $700 million of assets under management
What Our Clients are Saying
“Selecting TM Capital as our investment banker was the right choice for my company. TM’s expertise in building products and private, family-owned businesses was evident through their understanding of our processes and product offerings. The entire TM team was highly committed and proactive and understood the emotions and sensitivities involved in this kind of transaction. TM navigated the transactional “bumps and bruises” well, and was instrumental in closing the deal and maintaining strong relationships among the buyers and sellers.”
-Arthur Berkowitz, President, J.E. Berkowitz
About TM Capital
TM Capital Corp. is a partner-owned investment banking firm based in New York, Boston and Atlanta which has completed over 300 transactions with a combined value in excess of $17.5 billion. Since 1989, we have advised clients navigating a full range of critical transactions including complex mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financings, minority and majority recapitalizations, restructurings, and advisory services including takeover defense, fairness and solvency opinions and valuations. We have built deep industry expertise in key sectors, and our team regularly publishes research highlighting current and emerging trends in targeted industries and markets. TM Capital is a member firm of Oaklins, the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor with over 700 M&A professionals in over 60 offices operating in the major financial centers in the world. Members have closed over 1,500 transactions totaling more than $75 billion in value over the past five years.
TM Capital is an independent investment banking firm that is affiliated with Oaklins. Oaklins is the collective trade name of independent member firms affiliated with Oaklins International Inc. For details regarding the nature of this affiliation, please refer to www.oaklins.com/legal.