- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to AeroMetric, Inc., a leading provider of aerial-based geospatial services and solutions, in its sale to Arlington Capital Partners
- AeroMetric offers turn-key geospatial solutions nationwide including image and data capture (utilizing its fleet of aircraft, digital mapping cameras and LiDAR sensors), data processing and photogrammetry, and Enterprise GIS
- AeroMetric’s sophisticated, customized mapping deliverables are utilized in a wide variety of industries including aerospace & defense, oil & gas, mining, engineering, transportation and environmental
- TM Capital structured and negotiated AeroMetric’s sale to Arlington Capital Partners, a Washington, D.C.-based private equity firm with government contracting, aerospace & defense and business services expertise
- AeroMetric was a portfolio company of Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Co., Inc. TM Capital has had a relationship with HKW spanning over 20 years and has now completed seven transactions with HKW and its affiliates
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“TM Capital established a relationship with the management team of AeroMetric and worked with them to develop a compelling presentation of the company’s business plan for prospective buyers. TM Capital’s partners managed a complex transaction to a successful exit, staying involved in all phases of the deal through closing. HKW has worked with TM Capital on a number of exits and we appreciate the experience, focus, commitment and senior attention that TM Capital has brought to our transactions.””Jeffrey G. Wood, Chairman, AeroMetric, Inc. and President/CEO, Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Co., Inc.