- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Atlas Crane Service Inc. in its majority acquisition by a fund managed by the Infrastructure Opportunities strategy of Ares Management
- Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, Atlas is a full-service crane rental provider offering turnkey solutions primarily for mission critical maintenance, repair and repowering of wind turbines
- Ares and Atlas share a commitment to accelerating the transition to a low carbon economy, which requires high quality and competitively priced servicing of wind energy assets – Ares plans to support Atlas’ long-term vision and leverage their combined strengths to drive continued growth of renewable energy power generation
- Ares Management (NYSE:ARES) is a leading global alternative investment manager offering clients complementary primary and secondary investment solutions across the credit, private equity, real estate and infrastructure asset classes
- TM Capital is a market leader in the crane and equipment rental sectors, having completed multiple transactions involving both financial and strategic buyers / partners while publishing authoritative industry research
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“TM Capital was the ideal advisor to help me identify a partner to continue driving the growth of Atlas Crane. I selected TM due to their deep crane and equipment rental industry expertise, strong relationships with likely partners and senior-level commitment. TM’s experienced team guided my decision-making at every stage of the process, developed outstanding presentation materials and proved instrumental in navigating this once-in-a-lifetime event. Their ability to access investors with a focus on clean energy enabled me to find the right partner for Atlas Crane.”– Zach Prentis, President, Atlas Crane Service Inc.