- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Automated Systems Design, Inc. (“ASD”), a portfolio company of Centerfield Capital Partners and Palmares Capital Partners, in connection with its recapitalization by RAF Equity
- Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, ASD is a national, asset-light provider of design, implementation and support services for workplace technology solutions including wired / wireless networking, structured cabling, audio visual, access control, surveillance / alarms and other critical infrastructure systems. The Company is a trusted resource to its national, multi-site customers, providing custom, best-of-breed solutions by leveraging technologies from leading OEMs and delivering white-glove customer service through its asset-light network of 1,500+ Authorized ASD Installer (“AASDI”) service partners
- RAF Equity is a Bala Cynwyd, PA-based private equity firm focused on investments in North American businesses with EBITDA of $5 to $20 million. RAF Equity seeks to form deep partnerships with companies led by strong management teams with a history of growth and profitability and potential for acceleration
- Centerfield Capital Partners works closely with equity sponsors, independent sponsors, business owners and management teams who seek subordinated debt and equity financing to build strong companies and create value
- Palmares Capital Partners is a private investment firm seeking to make non-control equity investments in family and founder-owned companies by partnering with business owners to fund growth initiatives and facilitate shareholder liquidity
For more information, contact our business services team at:
“We hired TM Capital based on their reputation in the market and their specific experience in facility and technology services. Their team’s commitment to our success was evident from the beginning, and their guidance and insights were crucial in navigating the complexities of the process. TM Capital’s attention to detail and responsiveness every step of the way was truly impressive, and their expertise, dedication and hard work played a key role helping us get this transaction across the finish line.”– Kevin Kiziah, CEO, Automated Systems Design, Inc.