- UK-based Babel Media Ltd. (“Babel”) is a privately held leader in specialist outsourced services for the Interactive Entertainment (“IE”) industry
- Babel leverages a global delivery model that spans North America, Europe and India, providing outsourcing services in QA, localization, translation, porting, audio and submission for the IE market
- With established operational capabilities in India, Sri Lanka, Singapore, China and the US, Quatrro BPO Solutions is a leading outsourcing company with over 2,000 employees across the globe
- D. E. Shaw group is a US-based, global investment firm with approximately $39 billion in aggregate investment capital
- TM Capital successfully structured and negotiated the majority investment and recapitalization of Babel in a highly complex transaction with multiple parties around the world
“TM Capital’s deep industry expertise in the technology and media sectors were instrumental in helping us to position our business and to identify those partners that shared our vision for building the leading interactive entertainment outsourcing business in the world. TM’s global network and existing relationships in the industry allowed us to open doors at all of the most logical buyers. Their judgment, keen negotiating skills and perseverance allowed us to maximize value for our shareholders in a highly complex transaction that experienced many hurdles along the way. We are grateful to TM Capital for serving as our adviser and unbiased partner throughout the transaction.””Algy Williams, Co-founder and CEO, Babel Media Ltd.