- Dinex Holdings, Inc. is a privately held supplier of specialty foodservice products and equipment to the healthcare and institutional marketplace
- Dinex had achieved strong growth based on its innovative products and commitment to serve the healthcare market, which is expanding due to favorable demographics and higher quality requirements
- Management, which has led the successful growth of Dinex since their acquisition of the company in 1985, retained TM Capital to orchestrate a competitive sale process
- TM Capital negotiated the sale of Dinex Holdings to Carlisle Companies for $95 million in cash
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL) is a diversified global manufacturing company with a market value in excess of $2 billion
For more information, contact our healthcare team at:
After over two decades of ownership, we retained TM Capital to conduct a review of strategic alternatives in order to leverage their global reach and extensive experience in comparable transactions. TM Capital ran a well-structured, disciplined process which created a sale transaction that captured both the best value for our shareholders and the most attractive home for our employees and customers. We're glad we chose TM Capital for this important assignment.”- Jack Bridwell, President, Dinex International, Inc.