- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Duro Dyne National Corp., a leading manufacturer and distributor of mission-critical HVAC sheet metal components and accessories, in its sale to NSi Industries, a portfolio company of Odyssey Investment Partners
- Founded in 1952 and headquartered in Bay Shore, New York, Duro Dyne is a third-generation family-owned supplier of HVAC accessories whose expansive, one-stop product offering, leading customer service capabilities, and highly scalable hybrid manufacturing / distribution operating model have created superior brand equity and enabled it to become a trusted partner for HVAC distributors, installers and sheet metal contractors across North America
- NSi Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of a wide variety of electrical products serving electrical distributors and contractors in the North American commercial and industrial markets
- The acquisition of Duro Dyne represents NSi’s entry into the HVAC industry where it can leverage its existing national distribution infrastructure and extensive customer roster to rapidly promote cross-selling and growth
- Odyssey Investment Partners, with offices in New York and Los Angeles, is a leading private equity investment firm that is currently investing out of its sixth fund, a $3.25 billion vehicle raised in 2020
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
TM Capital was the ideal advisor to successfully complete the sale of our 69-year-old business, a transaction that represents the realization of our family’s lifework. We interviewed several investment banking firms and selected TM due to their deep HVAC industry experience, broad building products sector knowledge, strong relationships with likely buyers and senior-level commitment. TM’s experienced team provided constant communication and guidance at every step of the process, which was instrumental in helping us navigate this important, emotional and once-in-a-lifetime event. TM never lost sight of the unique sensitivities of our multi-generational family business while engineering an extraordinary outcome for all stakeholders of the Company with a buyer that will maintain the Duro Dyne name to leverage its rich history. We are thankful to TM Capital for their outstanding efforts and feel incredibly lucky to have had them by our side throughout the process.”- Wendy, Randy & Irene Hinden, Board Members & Family Shareholders, Duro Dyne National Corp.