- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Global Power Equipment Group Inc. in the sale of Hetsco, Inc. to Chart Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTLS)
- Global Power, with revenues of over $400 million, is a design, engineering and manufacturing firm providing a broad array of equipment and services to the global power infrastructure, energy and process industries
- Hetsco provides specialty welding services for industrial gas and gas processing facilities including mission critical repair, specialty maintenance, construction / fabrication and safety services
- Chart Industries, with a market value of over $1 billion, manufactures cryogenic equipment used in the production, storage and distribution of liquefied natural gas and industrial gases
- This is the seventh transaction TM Capital has completed for Global Power Equipment Group Inc.
For more information, contact our industrials team at: