- GPX International Tire Corp. is a $300 million independent global manufacturer of specialty tires
- GPX was formed in 2005 through the merger of Galaxy Tire & Wheel and Dynamic Tire Corp. and subsequently completed a $41 million minority recapitalization with Sterling Investment Partners
- GPX retained TM Capital as its advisor regarding the proposed acquisition of Maine Industrial Tires Limited (MITL) a portfolio company of Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Company, Inc.
- MITL is a manufacturer & distributor of solid industrial tires used in heavy duty industrial applications
- TM Capital assisted GPX in negotiating and completing the acquisition of MITL
For more information, contact our industrials team at: