- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Halco Lighting Technologies, LLC, a portfolio company of Summer Street Capital Partners, in the sale of its specialty lighting assets to Hayward Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HAYW)
- Established in 1947 and headquartered in Norcross, GA, Halco is a leading manufacturer of lamps, ballasts and lighting fixtures for the commercial, industrial, residential and specialty lighting markets in the U.S.
- Halco’s specialty lighting assets consist of a robust portfolio of lighting solutions serving the residential and commercial pool & spa and landscape end markets with industry-leading brands including ColorSplash®, J&J Electronics™, PureWhite® and Sollos®
- Hayward is a leading global designer and manufacturer of pool equipment and technology with a market capitalization of over $3.5 billion
- Summer Street Capital Partners, founded in 1999, is a private equity firm based in Buffalo, NY with an emphasis on investing in the niche manufacturing, environmental services and business services industries
- TM Capital is a market leader in the building products and lighting sectors having completed multiple transactions with both financial and strategic buyers and published authoritative research
A Portfolio Company Of
Has Divested its Specialty Lighting Assets to
Halco Lighting Technologies divests its specialty lighting assets to Hayward Holdings
TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Halco Lighting Technologies, LLC in the sale of its specialty lighting assets to Hayward Holdings, Inc.
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“TM Capital was instrumental in helping us execute this transformational transaction for Halco. Their valuable insight in positioning the business and their ability to run a very competitive process produced a great outcome for Summer Street Capital and Halco."- John Collins, Partner, Summer Street Capital Partners