- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Jacknob Corp. (“Jacknob”) in its sale to E.B. Bradley Co., a portfolio company of PSP Capital Partners
- Jacknob is the market leading value-added distributor of toilet partition hardware and accessories to manufacturers, distributors, commercial installers, facility managers and custodians
- With a legacy dating back more than 60 years, Long Island, NY-based Jacknob is the toilet partition industry’s preferred supplier, providing the broadest range of hardware and accessories on a just-in-time basis to a diversified customer base
- Founded over 90 years ago and serving the Western U.S., E.B. Bradley Co. is a leading provider of specialty cabinet hardware, laminate and surfacing products, custom cabinet doors and wood finishing products for the design and fabrication industries
- PSP Capital Partners is a family-controlled private investment firm founded by former U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Penny Pritzker
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
TM Capital identified the ideal buyer for Jacknob in E.B. Bradley Co., a partner who shares our values of excellence, customer service and integrity. Supported by PSP Capital Partners, E.B. Bradley Co. will help accelerate Jacknob’s growth as we leverage our complementary products, end markets and customers. We appreciate TM Capital’s expertise in guiding Jacknob to a successful closing while navigating the challenging circumstances caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.”- Chris Verzulli, Vice President, Jacknob Corp.