- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to NutriFresh Holdings LLC (“NutriFresh”) in connection with a structured capital investment from Trive Capital
- Based in Edison, New Jersey, NutriFresh provides asset-light cold chain logistics services for e-commerce driven food and beverage brands, offering customers a highly efficient optimized solution for direct-to-consumer fulfillment needs through its bicoastal facilities and network of strategically-located partner facilities across the U.S.
- NutriFresh’s comprehensive fulfillment service offering includes temperature-controlled warehousing, inventory management, kit assembly, parcel shipping optimization / coordination and order tracking, which enable DTC oriented brands to focus exclusively on their critical front-end operations
- NutriFresh has benefited from the rapid expansion of the DTC food and beverage category, a trend that is expected to continue long-term given consumers’ increasing comfort with ecommerce and the online procurement of perishable goods
- The rapidly growing Company will use the proceeds to invest in facility automation, technology systems and infrastructure while also providing the controlling family and other shareholders with an attractive dividend
- Trive Capital is a Dallas, Texas-based private equity firm which manages more than $2.0 billion of aggregate capital commitments, providing flexible equity and debt capital to middle-market companies
For more information, contact our consumer & retail team at:
TM was the perfect partner for NutriFresh. Not only did they run a completely thorough and professional process, but their team also brought a full suite of resources to help package the Company for market and deliver an optimal outcome. They carried all the weight from start to finish, which enabled us to maintain focus on running and growing our business without having to worry about the process losing pace.”- Joshua Abramson, CFO, NutriFresh