- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Pinnacle Cranes Holding, LLC (“Pinnacle”), a portfolio company of Western Allegheny Capital, in its sale to Atlantic & Southern Equipment, a subsidiary of Kelly Tractor Co.
- Pinnacle is the largest full-service dealer of small and mid-sized cranes in North Carolina and South Carolina, offering new and used crane sales, bare rentals, service and parts; Pinnacle is the exclusive dealer of new Link-Belt cranes in the Carolinas and a Top 5 Link-Belt dealer nationally, and also offers equipment from other leading OEMs including Manitex, Magni and Shuttlelift
- The Company serves a diverse base of customers across a range of end markets including infrastructure & utility, steel & precast erection and commercial & industrial construction – all of which are experiencing heightened demand due to rapid population growth and capital investment in the Carolinas
- Western Allegheny Capital is a family office that previously acquired one of TM Capital’s equipment dealer clients, Tidewater Equipment
- Atlantic & Southern Equipment is a Top 5 Link-Belt dealer nationally and distributes Link-Belt cranes, Magni telehandlers, Manitex cranes and AGCO equipment from eight locations in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, the Florida Panhandle and North Carolina, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly Tractor Co., an authorized Caterpillar dealer in southern Florida
- TM Capital is a market leader in the equipment rental and dealer sectors, having completed 13 transactions since January 2021 with an aggregate value of $2.3 billion while publishing authoritative industry research
For more information, contact our industrials team at: