- Reinhold Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNHDA) is a leading manufacturer of advanced custom composite components and molding compounds for defense, aerospace and commercial applications
- Reinhold retained TM Capital to explore strategic alternatives for the enhancement of shareholder value, including a possible sale of the Company
- TM Capital assisted Reinhold in structuring and negotiating its sale to The Jordan Company in a transaction valued at approximately $41.3 million
- The Jordan Company acquired Reinhold through a tender offer price of $12.50 per share, a 48.8% premium to Reinhold’s share price before TM Capital’s retention
- TM Capital also provided a fairness opinion to the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Reinhold
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“For the past three years, TM Capital has assisted Reinhold in returning value to its shareholders through a series of transactions which culminated with the sale of Reinhold to The Jordan Company. TM Capital's senior level focus and attention, experience with publicly traded companies, work ethic and effective negotiating skills were instrumental in assisting Reinhold’s shareholders achieve a 49% premium to the stock price at the time of the announcement of TM Capital’s retention. Despite being located on opposite coasts, the commitment of the TM Capital team was evident throughout the entire process; from successfully communicating the difficult nuances of Reinhold's value proposition and market position through final documentation.””Michael T. Furry, President and CEO, Reinhold Industries, Inc.