- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Sierra-Cedar, a portfolio company of Golden Gate Capital, in the sale of its Canadian subsidiary, Sierra Systems, to global technology services provider NTT Data Services
- Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Sierra Systems is a leading IT services platform with a 50+ year track record providing a full range of consulting, systems integration and application managed services across Canada
- NTT Data Services is a division of Tokyo-based NTT Data Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals
- The acquisition will expand NTT Data’s North American footprint with a significant Canadian presence and bolster its digital services capabilities and talent in core technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle and ServiceNow
- TM Capital previously advised Alchemy Partners-backed The Cedar Group on its merger with Crestone International to form CedarCrestone, its acquisition of E2E (an Oracle consultancy), and the platform’s subsequent sale to Golden Gate Capital, which merged the company with Sierra Systems to form Sierra-Cedar
For more information, contact our technology team at:
I’ve worked with TM Capital for nearly 15 years with repeated success on our strategic initiatives. Recently, TM once again delivered as promised, generating a great outcome with a strategic buyer for our Canadian entity. TM’s knowledge of our business, prior experience with our executive team, and rich transaction history and credentials in the IT services sector were clear differentiators in our advisor selection process. I have confidence in and provide a full recommendation for, TM Capital’s people, expertise and processes."Cal Yonker, President and CEO, The Sierra-Cedar Group, Inc.