- TM Capital served as a financial advisor to TechHealth, Inc., a leading provider of cost containment services for workers’ compensation, in its sale to One Call Care Management
- TechHealth uses its proprietary technology to provide cost containment solutions for Physical Therapy, Equipment and Device Management, Home Health, Diagnostics, and Transportation and Language Services to insurance carriers, third party administrators and self-insured employers
- One Call Care Management, a portfolio company of Odyssey Investment Partners, is the nation’s leading provider of specialized cost containment services to the workers’ compensation industry
- The acquisition of TechHealth provides One Call Care Management entry into the Physical Therapy market as well as the opportunity to integrate best-of-breed services, strategies and technologies in the other markets served by the companies
- This is the third transaction TM has completed for TechHealth
For more information, contact our healthcare team at:
“Over several years of working with TM Capital, we learned that they consistently provide valuable strategic and financial advice that’s focused on the long-term interests of our shareholders. We therefore knew that TM Capital would be a valuable member of our team in considering the sale of TechHealth, and this was confirmed as they assisted us in completing our strategic sale to One Call. The dedication, industry knowledge, foresight and independent perspective of TM Capital were key to our prompt completion of this successful transaction.””Thomas Sweet, Chief Executive Officer, TechHealth, Inc.