- TM Capital advised Valley Proteins, Inc. in its acquisition of certain rendering operations in North Carolina and Virginia from Perdue AgriBusiness LLC expanding Valley’s presence in its core Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern markets
- Valley Proteins is a leading private, independent renderer and recycler of inedible animal by-products, creating renewable resources for the development of quality animal feed ingredients
- Perdue AgriBusiness ranks among the top U.S. grain companies and is committed to helping its customers prosper with flexible, forward-thinking solutions for agriculturally based products from a uniquely trusted name
- In connection with the transaction, Perdue also entered into supply agreements with Valley Proteins to provide by-products on a continuing basis
- This is the fifth transaction that TM Capital has successfully executed for Valley Proteins over its 14-year relationship
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“The acquisition of these rendering operations from Perdue represents an important strategic transaction for Valley Proteins as it meaningfully increases our processing volume in several core geographic markets. TM Capital arranged a $250 million Revolving Credit Facility for Valley Proteins last year which enabled us to quickly and efficiently complete this acquisition. TM has served as our exclusive financial advisor for acquisitions and financings over the past 14 years. We’re grateful for the steadfast support, senior attention and objective advice that TM Capital has consistently provided.””Gerald F. Smith, Jr., President, Valley Proteins, Inc.