- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Walker Glass Company Ltd., a portfolio company of Kensington Capital Partners, in its sale to Ironbridge Equity Partners
- Walker Glass, based in Montreal, Canada, is a leading manufacturer of acid-etched glass substrates, premium quality mirrors and bird-friendly glazing solutions
- With a legacy dating back to 1942, Walker Glass is uniquely positioned within the glass market as a value-added processor of raw materials, which are treated in house through proprietary processes, primarily serving glass fabricators
- Kensington Capital Partners was a minority investor in Walker Glass and is an employee-owned alternative investment firm with $2.6 billion in assets under management
- Ironbridge Equity Partners is a Toronto-based private equity firm with more than C$700 million of assets under management focused exclusively on investing in companies in the Canadian lower middle-market
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“We selected TM Capital as our financial advisor due to their deep experience working with companies across the glass landscape including fabricators, glaziers and float glass suppliers. TM’s relationships with the leading potential strategic and private equity buyers, hands-on senior level attention and identification of the right partner for the business proved highly valuable in successfully completing the transaction. We are very excited about our next phase of growth in partnership with Ironbridge.”– Lee Harrison, President, Walker Glass Company Ltd.