- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to West Shore Home for the acquisition of Bryton’s Home Improvement and in securing senior debt financing from GarMark Partners
- Founded in 2006, West Shore is a leading direct-to-consumer seller and installer of high-end residential, branded windows, doors and bathroom products
- The Company has developed a highly differentiated platform combining robust lead generation strategies, high touch in-home consultation, access to exclusive West Shore-branded products and one-day installation provided by an in-house team of installers
- In support of this acquisition, an attractive senior debt financing was structured and negotiated with GarMark Partners, one of the longest tenured managers of private junior debt and structured equity capital in North America, with approximately $1.1 billion of capital invested in over 60 transactions
- The acquisition of Brytons Home Improvement will allow West Shore Home to expand their geographic footprint across the eastern seaboard and leverage a sophisticated / KPI-driven business model to assert themselves as the dominant national player in residential bath, window and door renovation and installation. The GarMark financing structure provides important support for this vision.
For more information, contact our consumer & retail team at:
The team at TM Capital was extremely thoughtful and responsive to meeting our needs and getting this strategic acquisition financing done with a great new partner. They combined a seasoned grasp of our direct-to-consumer, remodel-oriented business model with an obvious command of the credit market players and structuring opportunities. I look forward to working with them on the next stages of our growth strategy."BJ Werzyn, Chief Executive Officer, West Shore Home