- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Back Bay Restaurant Group, Inc. and negotiated the sale of five restaurant concepts to Tavistock Restaurants, LLC
- Back Bay, a leading multi-concept restaurant company, develops, owns and operates full-service restaurants across several unique dining concepts in the upscale casual-dining and fine dining segments
- TM Capital oversaw the divestiture of Back Bay’s Abe & Louie’s, Atlantic Fish, Charley’s, Coach Grill and Joe’s American Bar & Grill
- Back Bay has retained the Papa Razzi restaurant concept, a leading northern Italian trattoria with 10 restaurants located in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey and Washington DC
- Tavistock Restaurants manages a broad portfolio of restaurant concepts and is a division of the Orlando-based investment firm Tavistock Group
For more information, contact our consumer & retail team at:
“TM Capital’s dedication, commitment and knowledge of the restaurant industry were instrumental in achieving the best possible outcome. Despite very challenging market conditions, TM Capital orchestrated the successful sale of our restaurants to two separate strategic parties focused on the long term growth of these iconic restaurant brands.””Charles F. Sarkis, Founder and CEO, Back Bay Restaurant Group, Inc.